Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Warm Fuzzies, straight up, with a twist

Hello sunny Tuesday morning! It's nice to see you.
Everything was made better by these fantastic shades I bought on Sunday.



How adorable do I look? Don't ask why my lips look huge, or why my mole is so prominent. I guess my face has a mind of it's own this morning.

Oh, it was fantastic too because of my yummy breakfast of a g-monster and raisin Ezekiel toast, slathered with almond butter. I love getting excited about making such healthy food, and even more excited about devouring it. On that note I have a stirfry with brown rice and chicken breast for lunch and a Coconut Cream Lara bar for a snack. I've been a cooking goddess, but still need more breakfast ideas. Lil help?  

After last night's workout I'm in a good deal of pain. The ankle has been iced and I'm taking it easy until my physio appointment tonight. I'm sure Steph will torture it again and stick even more teeny little needles into it. Yesterday was so worth it because pushing through the pain teaches you a lot of things. Muscle recognition, balance, and knowing that you are stronger than you think. Which was Megan's Monday Mantra yesterday. Girlie, it's very true and helped me push it to the max.

This week (and always, really) I'm focusing on the positive. It is far too easy to be negative. I'm looking forward to taking the difficult path of being awesome...and not a wiener. Some positive things I've done this week to help myself and others is applying for an energy exchange program at a yoga studio, and applied to be a "Big Sister". Now I just wait to hear back, and hopefully I'll be able to get both positions.

Warm fuzzies to all ya'll.  Oh, that gives me a great idea! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment