Friday, August 6, 2010

If I sing a song, will you sing along?

TGIF my bloggies!

It's a beautiful sunny day that starts calm, will explode sometime around 1:00 p.m. and end nicely with the Blue Jays vs. Rays. I'm borrowing Adam - Megan's bf - for the night, giving him back, then going for drinks with the boy yet to be nicknamed. (Lauren, Andrea, we'll need to work on this one. I think Shorty is too obvious. Though I doubt anything will top Kilt Boy or Pinchy.)

I apologize for all those who follow me on Twitter (if you don't, what's your problem?) for the dispersal draft tangent me, Shannon and Julie took today. My other life as a pretend lacrosse GM is shining bright today. The team will be acquiring a few new players since the Orlando team is folding, and the speculation and side dealings are making my blood pressure soar heart race.

Lets get back to the topic at hand. My rehab. I haven't been to physio in over a week and I can tell. My ankle is hurting a bunch. I have an appointment scheduled for Saturday morning, at the exact same time I'm supposed to be at work downtown. This should be interesting. Not actually sure what I'm going to do about it yet. My injection appointment is scheduled for September 7, which won't work at all because it is FAR too far away. I've instructed Steph to work her magic, because even though I've been patient for 11 WEEKS now, I won't be able to hold it together for another four to begin feeling more of an improvement.

I'm ITCHING to run. I actually think my skin may fall off if I don't run soon.And, no, I'm not over exaggerating; I would never do that! Though, possibly a bad idea, I may try a little jog soon to see how I'm feeling. Bondage brace included of course!

I met up with a friend for a much needed coffee break yesterday in the middle of my draft-prep by the lake in Port Credit.

We went for a great long walk but it just didn't do the trick. My need for speed was satisfied for a quick joy ride in his brand new Porche 911 Turbo.

Um, hello! I need this car. It goes 0-100 in less than two seconds. You get thrown into the back of the supple leather seats. I swear I melted a bit. I really like fast! I returned to the office, exhilarated and ready to work some more. It's continued today, I actually need to stop typing soon, because I need to draft me some Orlando boys!

One last thing: Here is where the audience participation part comes into play. You are amazing readers, but are often a bit timid to comment. Not a problem, let's rock some anonymous feedback. Leave a comment, feel free to tweet me or email me (l.bridgman@hotmail.com). I'd love to chat with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment