Monday, June 22, 2009

Stuck in Airport! Volume 2‏

Hi ya'll,

It only takes a minutes...yes ONE MINUTE to get through security at Brunswick Airport. It is defintiely nice to be the only person in line.

I am now in Atlanta, Starbucks in hand and Larabar in tummy. I defintiely needed it, I felt like I was going to upchuck on the landing. It was smooth, but my tummy totally wasn't. All better now, and I'll get some lunch once my laptop is fully charged.
(Upside:found a plug; downside:sitting beside garbage can)

There is a little foodcourt on Councourse B that I've yet to see. Nothing tooo good, but i'll eat something. I have two hours before the flight leaves, so plenty of time.

They just paged David Bowie! Classic! There was a guy sitting by me that looked identical to the spanish chef on Top Chef...anyone? No!? OKay, just me!

It is nice and sunny here too.

Things I will miss: sun, beach, mom, puppy, Target, sleeping in, Paula's Party, Brogen's, beach, tan...sun!

Things I won't miss: concrete bed, stepping on shells, ouchie burns on my back, the thought of puppy lovin' on some cow ear. (He really likes them, it's kinda gross, but he stays quiet.)

Cute blonde woman that helped me out in Brunswick told me to have some Swiss Chalet for her, told me how much she missed it.

I think that's it from me now. See you around 6:30 Dad, around 8 something Alli, in a few months Mom.

Love Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment